Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Which foundation should I choose?

I am getting near empty on my current foundation, which I am not really liking anyways. It's time for me to start thinking of what I want to invest in next. I have tried all four foundations, but I can't decide which I want to go with next. My original plan was to do the Estee Lauder foundation, but then I started thinking (such a horrible thing) and now I don't know! I have tried all four foundations before, but I can't make up my mind. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. From the looks of the foundations above.. it looks like you have a little bit of a oily skin. In my opinion, the makeup forever is the best.. if you are wanting a full coverage foundation with a matte finish and Nars is pretty good too.. but even though it says Sheer Matte.. it can still get a little shinny on the face! Go for the first one! Good luck choosing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the fourth option.. )

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails