Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Musical wednesday {telescope}

I am loving this song! I never really listened to country music until I started dating Mr. Alex. Him and all of his friends are huge fans of good country music. Now and then, I stop on a country station to hear what's on and if there are any new songs that I love. This is it! Hayden Panettiere is amazing, and she looks great in this video... kind of reminds me of a younger Miranda Lambert. I hope you all enjoy this song as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. cute song!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song! I really love the one her character on Nashville was writing, Undermine, and love love love love If I Didn't Know Better, also from Nashville, but sung by different characters.

    Stopping by from 10Jan GYB Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails