Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'd like to think i rock

I am so excited to say that Andrea at Shabby Kitteh awarded me with The Versatile Blogger Award! Andrea was diligent enough to do some research on the reward... I'm going to be lazy and basically copy what she posted. Here's what she found:
  • I'm supposed to thank her for giving me the award... THANK YOU ANDREA!! :)
  • I'm supposed to link to her blog. (see above)
  • I'm supposed to find 15 blogs that I follow regularly and award them with the award.
  • I'm supposed to everyone 7 things about myself.
Here are 7 things about myself that you may not know:
  1. I have a certificate from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) as an Accredited Jewelry Professional and I'm currently working towards a certificate in Diamonds & Diamond Grading.
  2. I'm not even 5' tall... 4' 11 1/2", to be exact.
  3. I have a huge obsession with the character Cass from Supernatural.
  4. I've gained a recent obsession to Glee. I've never watched the show before this season.. what was I missing?!
  5. Alex (boyfriend) and I have been together 3 years.
  6. We're not 100% sure what breed our dog is exactly, but we're pretty sure he's a lab/border collie.
  7. I was the best at the original Super MarioKart. The boys at daycare would get sooooo upset.
Last, but not least, here are the blogs I would like to nominate:
  1. Chloe @ Rainbows & Honeysuckle 
  2. Summer @ Oh Summer Candy 
  3. Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle 
  4. Brittney @ Beauty by Brittneyd 
  5. Erinn @ Erinn's Beauty Blog 
Oh Summer CandyJustDawnelle

Erinn's Beauty Blog

3 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much for nominating me that's so kind of you

    Summer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anestazia! I will have to answer these:)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails