Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My valentine's day wish list

Valentine's Day is almost here! And it is definitely one of my favorite holidays. I know that it upsets a lot of people or it is a "Hallmark Holiday", but I really don't think there is anything wrong with dedicating an entire day to love. Everyone should give love everyday, but sometimes, we just need a little extra encouragement. 
 
I am okay with a special day with my loved one, or with a romantic dinner... even a movie. Dates that remind me of when Alex and I first started dating 3-years ago. But, if he were to get me something as a gift, any of these items would be welcomed with open arms.
 
  1. Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Perfume. I received a sample of this perfume over a year ago. I absolutely love perfumes, but I refuse to spend the money on them myself. This one has a really deep, beautiful, romantic smell. 
  2. Studio Petra Azar Heart of Gold Sterling Silver Ring. We actually sell Studio Petra Azar products at the Jewelry store that I work at, and some of her styles are my favorite. I really love the meaning behind her "Heart of Gold" pieces, and I think the ring is my current favorite. 
  3. Tanglerose Sweet American Rose Wine. A few months ago, I hosted a wine tasting party with Traveling Vineyards. (If you like wine, I would definitely look into it!). This particular wine was a hit at the party because everyone liked it. I was upset that I didn't buy myself a bottle... but its never too late to do so!
  4. Urban Decay Naked Pallet. I have been wanting this forever, and I just can't break down and buy it. It would definitely be a great surprise!
  5. The Five-Year Engagement. This is one of my current favorite movies! I'm not going to lie, Alex got annoyed by it the first time we watched it and went to do something else half way through the movie. But, it would definitely be an investment so I can quit renting it from Redbox!     

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am following you from the hop and enjoy visiting your blog. In my country we are only focusing in Carnival, not Valentine... but I do need a nice perfume.
    I would love for you to follow along.
    Jillian

    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails