Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday social

This week, I decided to link up to Sunday Social, which is fun. I might have to do this every week.

Sunday Social

This Week’s Questions: All about 3′s

Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food: 
1)  Soup 2) Steak 3) Breadsticks

First 3 Things you do in the morning: 
1) Use the restroom 2) Get a cup of coffee 3) Shower

Last 3 Things you do at night:
1) Check out Pinterest 2) Take off my make-up 3) Make sure my alarm is set
 
3 TV shows you NEVER miss: 
1) Glee 2) Two Broke Girls 3) Supernatural

3 Places you want to visit: 
1) Costa Rica 2) Anywhere in western Europe 3) Seattle, Washington
 
3 People you can always count on: 
1) Alex 2) My bestest friend Katelyn 3) Myself

1 comment:

  1. Heyyyy found your blog from the hop, just a couple days late, no big deal. Always looking to make new bloggy buddies so swing by my site if you get a chance and check it out!

    www.highheeledmama.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails