Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's freakin' friday {no. 17}

I hope that everyone is planning on a fun & exciting weekend! Mine... not so much. Spring semester at my college started week, and I take Saturday classes. I'm pretty bummed that I will be spending my entire day in a classroom. Thankfully, I'm done in 2 semesters!

Now, let's get on to the linky party...

bloghopbutton
 

Requests of the blog hoppity hop:
  • Please, follow me via GFC or RSS feed, when putting your link in the blog hop. Provide the link to your main blog site.
  • Please put my blog hop button somewhere on your blog.
  • And if I feature a blog, please follow that blog as well. Its kind of like a giveaway by joining, and then reward is being featured. So this last one is not required, but its definitely greatly appreciated. 
Please make sure to follow
This week's Co-Host!


 


    Aloha Friday Blog Hop Ohsoamelia Chubby Cheeks ThinksMeet Me on the Brightside

    5 comments:

    1. Hi! It's my first time stopping up and linking up! Thanks for hosting and I'll add your blog button to my site.
      Beth @ The First Year Blog

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks so much for the co hosting spot! =) Exciting!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Happy FREAKIN' FRIDAY to you!!
      Thanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party :))

      Paula
      lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Happy FREAKIN FRIDAY!! Thanks so much for hosting and letting me make lots of new bloggy friends!! Have a rockin weekend
      www.mommyhasaheadache.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. New follower here (wink wink). Come join our Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven´t yet :-)

      xoxo Pakize (Keke)

      http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails