Thursday, January 03, 2013

It's freakin' friday no. 16

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week to start off their new year!
This week  has been pretty good to me, but then again, I can't complain about a 3-day work week! :) Only downside is that I've been fighting off this terrible cold (and I've been a big baby about it too!). Is this going on where you're at or is it just an Ohio thing? This strain that is going around my area is pretty bad. So, I hope you all are healthy and not getting colds!

Let's get on to the linky party...

bloghopbutton
 

Requests of the blog hoppity hop:
  • Please, follow me via GFC or RSS feed, when putting your link in the blog hop. Provide the link to your main blog site.
  • Please put my blog hop button somewhere on your blog.
  • And if I feature a blog, please follow that blog as well. Its kind of like a giveaway by joining, and then reward is being featured. So this last one is not required, but its definitely greatly appreciated. 
Please make sure to follow
This week's Co-Host!
 


    Aloha Friday Blog Hop Ohsoamelia

    7 comments:

    1. hi, added my button here and followed via GFC

      hope u can follow back :)))))))))))

      Thanks!

      keep in touch!
      -Chi

      ReplyDelete
    2. New Follower found you on Pynk Krush's side bar. Thank you for hosting the hop.

      xx Andee @ Shabby Kitteh Blog

      ReplyDelete
    3. I'm a new follower!
      Thank you for hosting. :)

      Maria
      www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. I loved the name of your blog when I saw it on another blog hop, so I popped over to find your hop and now I'm hopping all over the place, but very pleased to find you in the blogosphere. I have had an awesome start to 2013, shame about work from Monday!

      Rosie xx
      craftbotic.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hi again! Everyone in my house has been sickish on and off for weeks. No fun. I don't blame you for complaining yourself.

      Thanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party. I've just linked up here for "Freakin' Friday"!! Love the title in case you couldn't tell lol.

      Paula
      lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. I'm a newbie!!!! Thanks for letting me play!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Thanks again for hosting - have a great weekend! :)

      Mental Resolutions

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails