Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's freakin' friday {no. 19}

Where has the week gone? It's been a pretty long week yet quick week for me. I actually had the first half of my dental root cleaning, which I had been terrified of. Then tonight, I was lucky enough to go to dinner with one of my bestest friends that I hadn't seen in a couple months! So, I apologize... I feel like I am way behind on everything. I promise I will have my game together next week!

Now, let's get on to the linky party...

bloghopbutton
 

Requests of the blog hoppity hop:
  • Please, follow me via GFC or RSS feed, when putting your link in the blog hop. Provide the link to your main blog site.
  • Please put my blog hop button somewhere on your blog.
  • And if I feature a blog, please follow that blog as well. Its kind of like a giveaway by joining, and then reward is being featured. So this last one is not required, but its definitely greatly appreciated. 
I completely forgot to select a co-host for 
this week, so I decided that next week I
will have two co-hosts!

    Aloha Friday Blog Hop Ohsoamelia Chubby Cheeks ThinksMeet Me on the Brightside

    2 comments:

    1. Totally awesome. I see you have a lot of talent, so I decided to follow :). I hope you can travel on over to my site: http://theproverbs.net and follow. Hope to hear from you very soon. Thanks for your time...God Bless!

      Steven B. 0:)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Following from the Fiday Bolg hop and happened upon yours. We are your newest follower and would love if you followed in return! Thanks for hosting this hop!

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails