Thanks Kat @ Books, Crafts & Pretty Things for this award!!
There are four things I must do to be able to receive this award:
My Seven Things About Me:
- I am under 5' tall. I'm only about 4' 11.75".
- I want to do everything. The only reason I've gone to college as long as I have is because I've changed my major like 50 million times! Ready for the list? It all started with Marketing, and then went to Accounting, Science, Psychology, Nursing, Accounting (again!), Business Management, and now Human Resources Management (p.s. I am getting my associate's in Science as well). But after all that, I'm only up to two Associate's degrees. I'll be starting my Bachelor's degree next year... In Accounting (good grief!) and Communication Arts with a concentration in PR. Oh! And don't let me forget to remind you that I started going to college my junior year of high school...
- I also joined the Airforce. Needless to say, I was discharged 4 weeks later during basic training.
- I was a cheerleader in high school. I was so awesome that when I did my Toe Touches, my feet raised above my head. If only I had that kind of flexibility and strength now! ;)
- Speaking of high school, I played two instruments... Well kind of. I started with Clarinet, and then moved on to Bass Clarinet and Contrabass Clarinet (so, that could be three!). During marching band, I played the Sousaphone. Do you see a pattern between two of those instruments? They're both about as tall as I am!!
- I don't know if you saw my post on my favorite holiday, but in there, I mentioned that when I was young, my dad lived in Colorado. Now he lives in Texas.
- On my long list of things I want to do in life, one of them includes being a pilot. :)
I would like to award...
H is for Handmade
Love The Day
Vintage Wanna Bee
Tara in Wonderland
A Thoughtful Place
The Great and Random Ramblings of Cannwin
Facing 50 with Humour
The Owl Diary
For the Love of Blogs
Moogie & Pap
Summerland Cottage Studio
Yours, Mine and Ours