Hey there everyone! I know I said my posting was going to become more infrequent, but I really need an excuse to procrastinate. …And I’ve done some more baby shower planning that I wanted to update you on!
- I have officially reserved the locations of the baby shower. Seasons Coffee & Bistro in my hometown is the location! They have a very nice additional room and I’m super excited. I won’t be able to prepare my own food but I have no doubt that they will prepare something delicious. Because they’re not really a catering company, I think we’re just going to order a bunch of sandwiches, cut them smaller and then a large salad and they’re going to provide water, coffee, and tea. If anyone is interested in anything specific, they can always go out and order something on their own. I haven’t really talked to my pregnant woman yet (hehe!) but as of right now, I’m thinking Ham & Swiss Panini, Chicken Salad Panini, and B.L.T. Panini. Fortunately, the owner is allowing me to bring in a cake.
- I’ve started making a list of things I need that I can at least think of at this point… Including clothespins. I know they would definitely bring out that country feel, but I’m really not sure what I would use them for at this time. Does anyone have any ideas? The only thing I can really think of is to make a banner with something like ribbon or yarn and then to use the clothespins to hang the individual letters. Are there any other ideas?
- I also looked on Etsy for some inspiration on other things I could make/purchase at the baby shower. What do you think?
- I have also gotten some inspiration for the diaper cake. Seems pretty easy to make!
- And now I need some help… Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can embellish my larger winnings gift bags. Something similar to the inspiration image or made out of tissue paper. I just need something cute and light weight.
The above is my inspiration picture. Below is another option that I’ve found that could work if someone can show me the easiest way to do this. Or, like I said, I’m open to your ideas…
Thanks for all your help & ideas! Keep ‘em coming!