Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday Bloghops and My Daily Ramblings

I Have an Awesome Blog!
So yesterday, I posted that think to Never Growing Up's blog on the natural hair lightener, and I have now been added to her Awesome Blogs list!!  Head on over there to check out my button and to look around her blog!  I think you'll really enjoy your time there!!


I'm going out this weekend, for the first time in forever...
...And I need help on my outfit.  
Awhile ago, our local Deb's store was going out of business, so I stopped by.  I picked up this super cute Royal Blue top with sequins all over it.  It was only like $2, so why not buy it?  I liked it and who knew if I would ever have an excuse to wear it.  
Well, I think this weekend would be a good reason to wear it!  Except, what do I wear with it?  Any suggestions?  What accessories do I wear?  How do I do my makeup?  I never thought I would be this overwhelmed by picking out an outfit!  Especially because I've always been pretty good at this.  HELP!  :'( 

I'm crocheting my friend a blanket :)
I worked the morning shift yesterday and it had been forever since I had seen some of the housekeepers at the hotel (I left for awhile to get a job at another hotel.. for about 6 months.  And then I've been working 3rd shift since I have come back).  My favorite, Connie, was talking to me.  I was drinking my coffee and she's all "You drink coffee now?!" and then I was working on this blanket and she's all "You crochet?!", and I was just like "Yeah, I think I managed to age 50 years in the matter of a day".  Hahaha...

Anyways, I'm making this blanket for my friend.  I think her intention is to put it on her bed.  I taught myself how to crochet, and I've done a couple hats, some scarves, and a baby blanket.  But I need help with this blanket.  How wide do I make it?  And what is the best stitch to use, so that it doesn't take me 3 years to make it?  I know on the baby blanket, I did a border around the edges.. is it a good idea to do one on this blanket too?     

Tuesday Bloghops! 






Much Love!!!  xoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on being an AWESOME BLOG! Cause you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well crocheting is definitely a talent I do not possess so you go!

    Just wanted to say THANK YOU for participating in this week's WELCOME WEDNESDAY!! We hope to see you stop by weekly! We are so happy to be following your blog and can't wait to read more! Thanks for helping spread the word about our great event by grabbing our button!

    Kristin & Jaime
    Take It From Me
    http://takeitfrom-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Thank you so much for stopping by.
    Have a great rest of your week.
    Best wishes,
    Cindi
    http://www.littleyayas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up on Meet Me Monday. I'm your newest follower. Great blog! I wish I could crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Returning the follow!! Thanks for stopping by. and um..........um.....
    my fashion sense! HA! I don't know if this help but I picture super skinny distressed jeans or super skinny black pants with chunky black heals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's agreat buy for that dress!

    I know I'm late, but I'm following from Tuesday Tag Along! :) I hope you can visit us back and follow as well!!

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails