Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Blog Hops

Hey Everyone!! Just joined the Monday Blog Hops! If you're new to the site, Its a site that is totally dedicated to Natural Beauty... homemade and commercial. And I'm working on some really great things right now... including an awesome 10-week special that I call CSI: Natural Beauty Edition. The first one is going to be on Acne and from what I have written so far, I think that if you have acne, you will really enjoy this.

MarketingMondaysmingle mondays button





Meet Me Monday


I hope you enjoy my blog!!




 Questions:

1. What one food could you eat every single day?
2. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
3. What kind of cell phone do you have?
4. What did you have for dinner last night?
5. What is your favorite candy?
---------------------------------------
1.  Pizza!!  Specifially, I would say, Tomato & Mushroom.  Yummmyyy!
2.  Nope, neither.  But that does remind me that I need to go get my eyes checked.  I think I need reading glasses...
3.  I have an EnV3 from LG.  Its such a pain.  Very disappointing because I had wanted it for so long, and its really been nothing but problems since I've gotten it.
4.  Coleslaw and Potato Chips.  Haha.  I went to a cookout for my boyfriend's friend's birthday.  It was my first time meeting her, and she didn't know I was a vegetarian, so most of the food has meat in it.  I made do with what I have though!
5.  Reese's all the way!  Actually... I just found a recipe for huge homemade Reese's.  I can't wait tot try it!!

Much Love! xoxoxo

11 comments:

  1. I'm 48 with 5 & 7 year old daughters so I can use all the help you bring my way! :-) Can't compete with the 20 somethings, but I also don't want to look like Grandma!

    www.walkingtheoff-beatenpath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Stopping by from Making Friends Monday! Love the new look! Not that I knew what the old one looked like. lol

    Come check out my blog and follow me back?

    Amy @ rendermemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you from Making Friends Monday! http://isthereabathroomonthisship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m already following you, but wanted to stop and say hi on this Meet & Greet Monday!

    My latest inspirational postings include “8 Tips for Successful Living,” “Celebrate,” “Springtime Beauty,” “The Power,” “The Triumphant Heart,” and “Pure Love.”

    Ron

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really sucks that your phone is disappointing. What kind of new phone will you be looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there new follower hope to see you at http://www.jamonkey.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love a Reese's recipe! I should google it! Lol. I am already a follower but stopped in to read your post and say hi! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm your newest follower from Marvelous Monday Blog Hop!!! :)

    Hope you'll come visit me soon and follow back.
    Lisa xoxo
    RaisingFutureLeaders
    http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm your newest Monday follower, please follow back at
    http://www.onelittlemister.com/

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah I love pizza too! You are so lucky to have good eyesight! I like your dinner selection..lol...Mmmm homemade pb cups!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a new follower and love your blog and the sewing machine. You might want to see if the library has Carter Bays book, he is an American Sewing Machine expert.
    Stop by my blog and comment to win my giveaway at; quiltingranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails