Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Look & Top 10 Preview!!

Hey Everyone!  Notice anything different?  I hope so... its a pretty big change!!

I have a new look!!  New background, new header, new colors!  All around... new everything!  
I think its pretty exciting, myself.  
Did you see my geese?  I chose them for two reasons... well, the first is the main one:  I already had the pictures of them on my computer.  But the second is that, I'm reading up on goose symbolism.. apparently they are known for their loyalty and their communication.  I love it!  And I think I need both to have a successful blog for all of you to enjoy!


Sunday Hops!
Photobucket
Click on the button below, to join!  I am on the twitter hop, #24.  Or to go straight to my twitter page, click here.  Come to my page for updates on everything from the blog to my life!  Because my twitter page serves both...

 I also joined 3am Cloth Diapers, No Pins Needed Blog Hop.  For whatever reason,t he button wasn't working, so I just posted the link.  Go & Check it out!!  & See the other blogs listed, below!



Oh!  ...Before I forget.  I need help from all my crafter's out there.
A couple weeks ago, I gave my grandmother a call... I wanted to know if she had an extra sewing machine.  In an effort to save money to become more unique and more green, I wanted to start making some of my own stuff.  ...And I've found a ton of cute tutorials that I just can't wait to try.  So anyways, this is what she brought me.  It was more awesome than I could have even imagined!  But, I can't find any information on it... Does anyone out there know anything about this sewing machine?
  
Top 10 Preview!!
Here it is!  The Line Up for my 10 Week Special!  Look forward to the first one in the next day or so...
  1.  Acne
  2.  Skin Whitening/Hyper-pigmentation/Acne Scars
  3.  Dry Skin
  4.  Wrinkles
  5.  Skin Brightening
  6.  Dark Eyes/Eye Circles
  7.  Sensitive Skin
  8. Large Pores
  9. Puffy Eyes & Skin
  10. Cellulite & Stretch Marks
 Are you as excited as I am??

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for your skin whitening and skin brightening specials. I love everything line up but those two are my priority right now. Skin is everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contact John Maerz at:
    http://sewingmachine221sale.bizland.com/store/page35.html
    he might be able to help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [color=#666666]Nice blog! I haven't found yourworkistodiscoveryourworld.blogspot.com before in my surfing!I found very useful information about
    [/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]cosmetics[/url] [color=#666666]here... Keep up the good work![/color]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails