Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Natural Hair Lightener & Tuesday Blog Hops

Boy, I really need to get some stuff done and give you guys some real things to read!  I have just felt super busy the past couple days, and especially working third shift, it feels like it sucks your day away!  But I'm working a morning shift today, and I'm sitting here at work in between getting things done.  But then at least I have the evening to finish up my acne article (It's almost done!... I hope!)  But anyways... as I was checking out my recent blogs, I found this...

Natural Hair Lightener
posted by:  Never Growing Old

She has posted some cool information on hair lightening, that I hadn't heard of before!  From using lemons, to flowers, to olive oil, to tea, to coffee!  Most people, women especially, love to get that sun-bleached look in the summer, so this has some really great tips on how to do that!  I hope you check it out!





Tuesday Blog Hops

Tuesday Tag-Along Photobucket BWS tips button Familylicious Reviews


The one blog hop that I joined, the button is not showing up.  :(  So I went ahead and left it in the post, in case it decides to work, but I wanted to go ahead and add the link, as to not be rude.  It was for Bree Bree's Talkin' Tuesday Link Up.

15 comments:

  1. New follower from FMBT. Can't wait to check out your blog. Going to check out your link on hair lightening!

    LakeMom
    www.SurvivingMotherhoodwithHumor.com
    www.GuidetoCollegeLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in our To the Top Tuesday Blog Hop! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you back from Tanja's Cupcakes!

    Have a great day!
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks Anestazia! That is super sweet of you! I'm adding your button to my Awesome Blogs page!!

    Have a good rest of your week!
    Java

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm now following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining the Tuesday Train. Hope to see you next week. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice looking sites and great work. Pretty nice information. it has a better understanding. thanks for spending time on it.
    Christmas Greetings Messages
    2017 images
    rose day
    hug day 2017
    promise day
    teddy day 2017
    Mothers Day 2017

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visit us now to view & share beautiful collection of Best Images of
    rose day images

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have Lovely and Beautiful Salwar Suit And Many More…
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Indian Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exclusive Collection of Salwar Suit and Many More…
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Anarkali Suit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exclusive Collection of Salwar Suit and Many More…
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Designer Anarkali Salwar Kameez

    ReplyDelete

  12. Designer Anakali Dresses is perhaps the desire of every single girl in this world to look amazing on her wedding day.
    It is certainly important that the bride must be the star of the show.The most beautiful woman at the wedding venue.
    In India,Anakali Dresses are the most obvious choice for the brides.There are many Anakali Dresses in our site...
    For more...
    Plz visit:- Anakali Dresses

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails