Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Eight Question Game

Hey everyone!!  About a week and a half ago, I was tagged over at Throwing Paint, in an 8 question game!!  So here are my answers!!
1. What has been the most terrifying moment of your life so far?
I'm scared of drowning
When I was little, I was scared of water for whatever reason.  I still am a little bit... Anyways, there were two times that I was certain I was going to drown.  The first was at an amusement park and we were in a wave pool.  My mom was holding onto me in the shallow end and when the wave came over us, we both got trapped under and she lost me.  The second was when I was in middle school, I was at camp and we were riding a banana boat, and everyone's like "Jump it! Jump it!" and the driver made the boat going flying over a wave and everyone went flying off.  Everyone else loved it, except for me, who got trapped under the banana boat.  Its a big inflatable boat, so it was bouncing around, but it kept pushing me back under.  I was so scared!!
 
2. If you could bring one character to life from your favorite book, who would it be?
April Wheeler from Revolutionary Road
This was a tough one because I really don't read that much.  I read more as a kid, but I don't really remember the books that I did read, and I don't know if I would want to bring any of those characters to life anyways.  The last book I attempted to read was Revolutionary Road. I had seen the movie and absolutely loved it because it depicted pretty much exactly how me & my ex boyfriend were (we were still together at the time).  April & I have just about the exact same personality.  I loved the movie so much that I rented the book from the library, but as I was reading the book, I discovered it was pretty much word-for-word, the same as teh movie... So I got frustrated, because I had seen the movie that many times.

3. If you joined the circus, what act would you most want to perform?

Trapeze Artist
I always thought it would be super exciting to be a trapeze artist.  Seriously, how much fun would it be to swing around in the air and do flips and stuff?!  :)
 
4. If you could only cast any actor no longer alive to play you in a film about your life who would you choose and why?

Brittany Murphy
I really think that Brittany Murphy and I have really similar personalities.  We're both cooky and young at heart, but we're so dynamic...we can be dark and sensual and dynamic.  And she's so beautiful... why would I want anyone else to play me?
 
5. Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party? 

Thats me, Second from the left...
 I'm usually the one who's underdressed because I'm too scared to be overdressed!  You can usually find me in a plain tshirt, flats or flip flops, and jeans.  If its a fancier event, then probably dress pants and maybe heels...

6. If you could be any age again for one week, what age would you be? 

College party!!  I still have the green tank top!  It just fits a little
tighter now, hehe.

I would have to go back to 18.  The summer after college and just that first year of college was the best time of my life and I took it for granted.  I had so much fun, and I really didn't have a care in the world.  Now that life has actually set in, I really do miss it....
 
7. What is your most embarassing moment?
Oops!!

I don't know if I really have a most embarrassing moment.  I have tons of blonde moments though!  For example, I put an open bottle of soda in my purse, the lid was in my hand.  I was too distracted by the kittens I was playing with!!
 
8. What meaning behind your blog name?

The quote is by Buddha
I didn't really know what I wanted my blog to be about when I first started it.  My life, I guess... I just loved this quote at the time and thought it describes perfectly what its like to be in your 20s and really trying to discover who you are and what you're meant to do.

 Here are the five blogs that I'm tagging to answer some questions!!  Have fun!!!
I randomly chose these from my followers list using a random number generator....
1.) My Journey with Candida Blog
2.) One 2 Try
3.) Unapologetic Gluttony
4.) Buzzing the Day Away 
5.) Color Me UnTypical

Here are your questions...
1.) What did you want to grow up to be when you were a little kid?
2.) What is your biggest fear?
3.) What is your favorite item of clothing & why?
4.) What is your favorite childhood memory?
5.) Who is your idol?
6.) What do you think is the meaning of life?
7.) What is your favorite television character?
8.) What is the meaning behind your blog name?

Much Love!!! Xoxoxoo
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for answering the questions. I enjoyed reading them. Sorry you have almost drown twice, that sucks, glad you made it though. I have tons of blonde moments, but the worst are when my 4 year old notices them. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails