Anyways, there was an article in there that I wanted to share with you. It is 50 Wacky (but Totally Brilliant) Health Cures... so basically, Home Remedies!
Here are some of my favorites:
- #1: You have a splinter. Put a piece of well-ripened banana skin pulp-side down on the affected area, and cover the whole thing with a bandage. The enzymes will help draw out the foreign matter.
- #6: Your under-arms stink, but there's no time to shower. Head to the ladies' room and pat your pits with a paper towel. Dabbing some liquid soap in them will mask odor-causing bacteria.
- #11: You're about to hook up, but there's an inflamed ingrown hair on your bikini line. Hold a paper towel dipped in cold water on it for a few minutes, or grab an ice cube on the way to the bathroom. Swelling and redness will shrink in 15 minutes.
- #14: You sense a zit about to erupt on your face. Run very hot water over a metal spoon for about 10 seconds, then press the underside of it on the emerging blemish. It'll put off the pimple for a couple of hours and decrease its size once it does show.
- #18: Your breath is kicking. Many cases of bad breath are due to dehydration, so chug two glasses of water. If the stink if from pungent meal and there's parsley on your plate, eat that. Parsley contains a natural breath-freshening chemical.
- #23: You burned your forehead with a straighetner or curling iron. Coat the burn with honey, an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory agent that speeds up healing.
- #25: You nick yourself shaving. Cover the cut with baby powder - a powder bronzer works too - to facilitate a blood clot.
Much Love!! Xoxoxo