Sunday, September 19, 2010

Automagically Eye Lining Pencil from Origins

I have a new favorite eyeliner.  I'm not even going to lie...
I'm one of those people that feels the need to wear eyeliner every single day. I don't feel like its too dramatic because I only line my waterline. I just think it makes me look more awake.

If you have been keeping up with my posts, you might have noticed awhile back that I do have very sensitive eyes (I had that horrible allergic reaction, which I did trace down to simple benzoyl peroxide, by the way), so finding a good eyeliner that won't irritate my eyes is very important to me.

My current favorite is Automagically Eye Liner by Origins. I have mine in Cocoa which is a rich brown color, but they have tons of fun colors such as Jade, which is a teal color, and Mulberry, which is a toned down purple-y color.

Credit
I have a lot of success with this one. Not only do I have sensitive eyes, but I always somehow manage to smudge my eyeliner, and I will end up getting it up near my eyebrows. I have no idea how that happens, but ever since I switched to the Origins eyeliner, I haven't had that problem. It will last me all day, as long as I'm not rubbing my eyes (which I tend to do when I'm at work). And the color is just perfect, very pigmented on your skin.

I've only tried it once on my actual eyelid and not my waterline, and it did well with this as well. It was long lasting and slid right one. No tugging, pulling, or gaps.

Of course, I can't get lucky enough for it to be perfect, however. The smudger is really tough & rough.  Its one of those that has one built onto the opposite end of the pencil, and it was just too rough. It really hurt to use it. However, I did find that it did a good job of applying eyeshadow as a liner.

I think that if you're in the market to try a new eyeliner, this is really one that you ought to give a shot.

Please note, that I am not affiliated with Origins in any way and am not being compensated for this review. I purchased this eyeliner with my own money, because I am an eyeliner junkie. I am honestly, from the bottom of my heart, suggesting that you purchase this product.

Much Love!!  Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails