At work, I found this brochure book thing on the counter. At first I was excited because it says Drink Recipe Book, and then I read the important part.. "Non-Alcoholic". Oh well.
Anyways, this brochure book thing was published by AAA, in hopes to prevent drunk driving. Drunk driving is bad... got it. Now I want to share some of the yummiest looking recipes with you!
- 2 ounces of Half & Half
- 5 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons of Pur Java Honduran Dark Roast Essence Coffee
- 2 tablespoons of Irish Cream Coffee Syrup
- 1 tablespoon of Hershey's Special Dark Syrup
- Whipped Cream
Place all ingredients, except whipped cream, in a blender. Blend on puree setting until thoroughly mixed. Divide contents between two decorative cocktail glasses. Garnish with a dollop of fresh whipped cream.
Lime Egg Nog
- 1 quart of egg nog
- 2 tablespoons of 100% lime juice
- 4-6 drops of green food coloring
Blend ingredients of 3-5 seconds until well mixed. Pour in a glass rimmed with green sprinkles and garnished with a fresh lime slice. Serve with a wide straw. Makes 6-8 servings.
Festive Holiday Cosmo
- 2 ounces of club soda
- 1 ounce of orange juice
- 1 ounce of cranberry juice
- 1 ounce of pineapple juice
Combine orange, cranberry, and pineapple juice in a blender. Top with club soda and a dash of grenadine. Add ice and blend. Serve in a martini glass. To garnish, use a cookie cutter to cut stars out of a lime and lemon peel and let them float in the glass.
O'Minty Creme Frost
- 4 cups of mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 cup of apple juice/cider
- 3 tablespoons of sweet condensed milk
- 10 ounces of apple jelly
- 3 drops of mint flavor
- 4 Oreo cookies
- 1 cup of water
Put all ingredients, except for cookies, in a blender until well mixed. Add Oreos and pulse. Pour into glasses. Possible garnishes are ginger ale for fizz or 1/2 an Oreo on the rim of the glass.
There were more, but these were the most delicious looking. I wont tell if you add a little sumthin', sumthin'.... ;)