Friday, November 26, 2010

It's freakin' friday; no. 2

bloghopbutton


Welcome to my Friday Blog Hop for making new friends in bloggy land! Because last week was so successful, I decided to come back for week #2. I know that with the holiday, blog hoppin' might be kind of slow, but I'll hope you take a moment to link up anyways!

First & foremost, I would like to introduce you to this week's featured blog I Am Jewelz. Please make sure to stop by and say "hello" and follow, and let her know who sent you!


I don't want there to be too many rules, but as always, there needs to be order. So:
  1. You must follow my blog in order to join the blog hop. It's like going to someone's house and eating their food, but you're not even friends with them! So please, follow me via GFC, when putting your link in the blog hop.
  2. Provide the link to your main blog site. One of these days, I'll do a blog hop for more specific sorts of posts, but this one is a general blog hop for meeting new people around the blogging community.
  3. You must put my blog hop button somewhere on your blog. If you're new to this, most people people put theirs in a specific post, but you can put it somewhere else if that's where you keep your blog hop buttons. It just has to be somewhere.
  4. And if I feature a blog, please follow that blog as well. Obviously, there is no featured blog this week, with it being the first week... but its kind of like a giveaway by joining, and then reward is being featured. So this last one is not required, but its definitely greatly appreciated.
UPDATE 11/26: Sorry everyone! I had the post scheduled to post at midnight, but it didn't for some reason... hmmm... I'll extend how long the blog hop is open for though!





Smart and Trendy Moms Photobucket Photobucket 504 Main Photobucket



The Trendy Treehouse
Trendy 
Treehouse  
{fix-myphoto}

I played around in Picnik for this photo. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to do though.
First, I played with the local contrast to add a little more depth. Then I adjusted to temperature and saturation to give their skin a little bit more color, since the water was making it look a little blue. I also cropped and rotated the picture about 8 degrees to zoom in a little bit more. Finally, I added a little bit of softness and cropped the corners, and that's it!

6 comments:

  1. Back again. Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Anestazia,

    Thanks so much for featuring my on your blog! I will be sure to link you in my next post!

    P.S. I love how you made that pool pic come to life :)


    Jewelz

    http://iamjewelz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for following. I am following back
    Tiffany @ Wyatt Family Farm
    wyattfamilyfarm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I'm visiting from the blog hop! I'm also following you now, would love if you visit and follow back!

    Kelly
    http://mysimplewalk.com/2010/11/tuesday-blog-hop/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Anestazia . . . I'm already following you . . . thanks for hosting the blog hop again this week!

    Hope you are having an awesome Thanksgiving holiday!

    Gina
    http://myfloridaparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear new friend,thank you so much for following,i am following back with love...hmmmm...you have a nice blog...wish you all the best..!!!stay blessed...tk cr

    www.creativemind.tk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails