Saturday, November 06, 2010

hold on, man. we don't go anywhere with "scary," "spooky," "haunted," or "forbidden" in the title. -from scooby-doo

I thought it might be fun to do a little Halloween flashback, even though Halloween was a couple days ago. I don't have any of my old pictures though from when I was little... and I definitely didn't dress up from about 3rd grade until senior year. Butttt... I did start dressing up again after going to OU. If you don't know, Ohio University & Athens, OH hold one of the biggest Halloween parties in the country. Its a big deal. 

You already saw my Queen Frostine costume from this year, so lets check out the past couple years:

This was last year, with my friend Andrew. I was a gypsy and he was a vampire... or something?


My last Halloween in Athens, Ohio. Don't you just love "girl only" pictures? Hehe. I was a fairy that year and I the wings are little girl wings from Claire's, in the mall.

This was my "slutty" year. And this was the only picture I had of the fully costume, even though its not a good one. We're only young once though, right?

My first Halloween at down at Ohio University. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I have not dressed up in years...you may have inspired me! Thanks for sharing your costumes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails