Monday, August 02, 2010

Some of My Favorite Blog Posts

I really wanted to write a new entry, and although I have about 7 posts started, that I should be working on for you... that really required way too much thought. 

You see, I worked last night (obviously, if I'm posting things at like 3:30am) and then I got off work at 6am, and had to be back in here at 2pm.  This means I only got about 5 1/2 hours of sleep, and I even woke up late.  I just drank a cup of coffee... but I feel nothing.  I've taking my B vitamins today, and that didn't help either.  I'm just so, not wanting to think!  Haha. 

I decided to do something a little different... I want to be crafty, I really do.  And sometimes I get some inspiration, like when I start a crocheting project that will never be finished.  But part of the reason I like "Blogworld" so much, is because of all the crafty people out there!  So what I really wanted to do, is share some of my favorites with you.  I want you to be aware of some of the great crafts out there, and I really need to have them all in one place, so I can get back to them easily! :D 

So visit their blogs, give them some love, and enjoy! 


This cute shirt is made from a plain ol' t-shirt and shop rag!  How awesome is that?!  & it would be super easy to embellish, basically any way you could imagine!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me!! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever - love that top!

    Hope you get some sleep - I hate it when coffee doesn't help a bit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails