Tuesday, August 03, 2010

...The Internet Went Out at Work :(

Okay, so I was working on that last post and I got up to do something at work, and when I came back, the internet was out.  How lame is that?  I called the internet company and the first girl hung up on me, for whatever reason... and finally I got through to someone.  But it wasn't fixed before I left.


So, now I am able to finished featuring some of my favorite posts!

Vegetable Pasta Salad
 Okay, so I am a pasta salad junkie... and this one looks super delicious & I can't wait to try it.  I especially like that its made with pesto, instead of the typical Italian Dressing.  (Pesto is my second drug of choice.  hehe)

Omni Hotel Bayfront Tower Review
 Okay, so you probably won't appreciate this post as much as I will... but ever since I decided I wanted a career in hotels, I've begun to learn a lot about them.  I've gotten this weird fascination with the Omni Hotel.  Oh, and I told my manager how they have kid packs, so she went out and bought a TON of crayons and now we'll be making them too!  So this post got me brownie points at work, as well!!

More Tips and Junk in the Garden
 I definitely have a love for gardening and I love this post!  What made it even better besides, the obvious, were the photos.  They're simply amazing!

33 Shades of Green
Weekend Kitchen: Tomato, Brie, and Basil Pasta
 Okay, so I must be hungry or something... but I can't wait to try this!  It looks absolutely delicious!!

AliLily
Photo Boxing 
Okay, so we all know that light is what makes a perfect picture and we all want amazing pictures for our blogs, right?  Well, this is how you will achieve it!

Much Love!!!  Xoxoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. Wow... thanks for the shoutout on my garden post!

    And you totally have me drooling over those pasta salads. So not cool with very few groceries in the house at this time... bleah.

    And I checked out your photo shout out too. Cool stuff! I'll be trying a few of those tricks.

    Thanks again!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shoutout! I am a pesto junkie too :-) Love your blog, I'm a new subscriber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anestazia! I hope you like it if you try it - it's such an easy recipe. And anything with basil in it is good in my book!
    Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vegie salad looks great! Thanks for participating in Fancy Meeting You. Rita from One 2 Try

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature!!! It's so exciting!!!! Your awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my those dishes looked good! I have an award for you on my blog! :) Have a fantastic day!
    http://kats-confessions.blogspot.com/2010/08/thank-you-thank-you-thank-you-very-much.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails