Friday, August 06, 2010

The Busiest Blog Hopping Day of the Week!

For those of you who don't know me,
My name is Anestazia and I'm a 22 year old girl from boring Northwest Ohio.  I currently work in at the front desk of a Holiday Inn Express, and because its in a small town, I usually have quite a bit of free time while I'm there.  This means, I usually blog from work.  :D 

Although I'm going to school for business, I also have a great interest in all things beautiful and all things natural, botanical, and organic.  I decided that for my blog, I wanted to combine the two for a natural beauty blog!  And that is exactly what you have here.  I write about home remedies, individual ingredients, product reviews, and pretty much whatever comes to mind. 

Right now, I'm doing two features. 
The first is my 10 week feature called CSI: Natural Beauty Edition.  We're only 2 weeks in, and on tuesday, we'll be talking about dry skin
The second is a feature on Aloe Vera.  Because there's so much about Aloe Vera, I decided to break it into 4 parts, with two being left... using aloe vera externally and then using aloe vera internally
I also have some really cool product reviews coming up, including some for Lush and some for Origins
A lot of cool things that I"m really excited about!

Blog Hoppity-Hop!




Friendly Friday Button New Friend Fridays Only-The-Curious BoostMyBlogFriday Smart and Trendy Moms friday-follow My Wee View Let's Just Give It Away badge

13 comments:

  1. Great blog! I am your new follower, you can visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,
    I’m your newest follower, I’m stopping by from It’s Friday, I’m Hopping.

    If you have any giveaways, I would love it, if you would link them up at my Fantastic Friday Giveaway Linky

    FrugalMom from
    Frugality Is Free

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a new follower from Fiday Follow! Come visit Mama's Little Chick for a follow and come join my new blog nestwork Mama's Little Nestwork! It is an amazing group of bloggers!

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com
    www.mamaslittlenestwork.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up to Bee Funny Friday! I was wondering, how do you resize the buttons like you did? I would like to do that with my friday follow buttons as well!
    http://crazyaboutmybaybah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for linking up to Friday Party Hop! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following, favor returned :) Wonderful blog.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good, I'm not the only crazy person with a million blog hops in one post!
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting... I am now following you as well. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff... love the look of your blog.
    All the best,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to let you know that I am following. I would love it if you could follow me back!

    Thanks
    Melissa
    http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-tunes-10-gift-card-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome blog! So excited for the natural beauty posts. Thanks for your follow...I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by and linking up. I am now following.
    Emily
    www.familyandlifeinlasvegas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog! I'm visiting from Following Friday. I signed up to be a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here on a Sunday for the Friday blog hops! Now following you - hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

    xo Erin
    droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi There, I am already a follower, but I would love it, if you would come join me at Follow Us Monday Morning at Frugality Is Free.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails