Monday, August 02, 2010

Miraculous Mondays

Please check out my newest post on my homemade peanut butter cups!!  I also have quite a bit to look forward to, but just as a reminder of whats to come...
  1. CSI: Natural Beauty Edition - Skin Whitening & Hyperpigmentation is on Tuesday
  2. Aloe Vera: Planting, Growing, & Harvesting will be up whenever I get it done.  Expect it either tomorrow or Tuesday.
  3. Mini Lush Haul on Herbalism, Tea Tree Water, Vanishing Cream, and Trichomania
  4. Origins Eyeliner information & review
  5. Neutrogena Makeup & Venus Bliss Razor information & review
  6. Gaiam Yoga for Weight Loss by Suzanne Deason Review

Monday Blog Hops!


MarketingMondays mingle mondays button Fancy Meeting You





Questions:

1. What is your favorite holiday?

2. What color clothing do you wear the most?
3. What is your heritage?
4. What is your middle name?
5. What is your favorite cookie?

---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!
1.  I would have to say New Years, because its just a huge party and because its a fresh start for most people!
2.  Probably white, but that's only because of all my white tank tops and socks and stuff... so let's say Black is in second place.
3.  I am French-German-Cherokee.  Quite a mix!
4.  Marie, like just about every other female...
5.  White Chip Macadamia Nut!!  Yummmyyy!!

Much Love!  xoxoxo





3 comments:

  1. Happy Monday!

    I'm your newest follower =)

    http://sokikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My middele name is close...it's Marion! Lol. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Following from MFM. Hope to see you around the blogosphere.

    Stephanie
    http://www.lifeofatwinglegal.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails