Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Empties review {coochy}

Today is my first empties review. Periodically, as I finish up some of my beauty products, I will post a review on here. These reviews are completely & entirely my opinions... and the products were purchased entirely by me. I am not being compensated for any of these reviews.


So, let's just start right out there! My first review is on a favorite shave lotion named "Coochy". If you have every been to an adult toy party or sometimes is adult store or head shops, you will probably recognized the name.

This shave lotion is supposed to be the best at keeping away shaving irritation, specifically on your bikini region. This is probably one of the better products I have used for that reason, but there are also some good products out there that cost less. (I purchased this from Pure Romance. It is a 4oz. tube for $8, I think?)

My favorite part about this shave lotion is the smell!  Pure Romance offers a variety of scents. My first purchase was "Mandarin" and I just bought another in "Pink Cupcake" and both smell delicious!

Overall, this is one of my favorite shaving lotions. I did repurchase, but I don't know how long I will keep repurchasing... just because of the price. I think my second favorite lotion that I may replace this with, eventually, is the EOS Shave Cream.

Pros: Scent, Extremely Moisturizing, Easy to dispense tube, Two Sizes Available
Cons: Price
Repurchase: I have already repurchased this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails