Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday inspirations; holiday dresses

One of my favorite things about the holidays is that everyone dresses up! And I absolutely love holiday dresses. Unfortunately, I've never been to a fancy Christmas party to wear one of these dresses (my parties typically consist of jeans or khakis and a sweater or other nice top)... But one day, I will!

The Manhattan Moonbeam Dress from Poetrie

Put Some Bling On It Dress from Poetrie

Kimchi Blue Gosling Dress at Urban Outfitters

Silence & Noise Golden Ring Dress at Urban Outfitters

New Years Tweed Dress at Anthropologie

Ruffled Strapless Mini Dress by Haute Hippie at Net-A-Porter.com

Cinched Sweetheart Dress from Forever 21

Strapless Prom Dress with Glitter from Windsor

Ruby Sequin Dress from Cache

1 comment:

  1. They are such nice dresses but I'd look like a football in most of them now...no make that a stablity ball. I'll be wearing my Christmas best...jeans and a red jumper...very festive Ho ho ho! Have a great Christmas.
    Carol (oh what a Christmassy name)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails