Saturday, December 04, 2010

Ugh, go figure!

The past couple of days, I've been having trouble with Google Reader, which is what I use to read all of everyone's blog posts. I would get so far, and then it would tell me an error has occurred, and basically logs me out of Google. I have no idea what the issue is. ...But that also means, I can't even read the posts that I have saved in it, so I can't do The Weekender this week. Which has me pretty bummed. 

But next week, I'll do a Double Weekender to cover both weeks. So, we'll call it the Weekend Double Header! Don't forget to keep an eye out next Saturday! 

I do have Sunday Inspirations done for this week and next week! ...I needed something to keep me busy at work! So make sure you come back in the morning for that. I'm pretty excited about this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails