Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ugh, Disaster...

As you know, I work 3rd shift and sleep days.  So, a couple days ago, I'm sleeping and when I wake up, I have a text message from my roommate.  It says "We need to talk :'''''(".  So, I finally get ahold of her, and it turns out, she's moving out....before the end of the month.  In  case you haven't seen a calendar lately, the end of the month is in about a week.  This means, our lease is broken.  So, the past couple days, I've been frantically trying to figure out what I AM GOING TO DO.  I think, I'm going to go ahead and break my half of the lease, because I can't afford to hang around this city by myself.  Which means, I'm going to be moving back to the tiny little town I came from.  It's kind of depressing, but I'm optimistic.  She's moving in with her boyfriend and for screwing me over, they're offering to let me stay in their extra bedroom rent & utilities free.  So, this will give me an opportunity to get my bills caught up and save some money so I can hopefully get a place of my own, or better yet, with my boyfriend.  I think the hardest part is knowing I will have to quit my job.  I actually have lucked out enough in this economy to have a full time job and getting paid pretty decently too.  Oh well, I suppose.  We'll see how this all goes.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails