Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dear Diary: Happy Birthday to Me.

So, since no one reads this... as of right now, I guess its more like a diary than anything.  I could potentially share my deepest darkest secrets. 

Its my birthday.  It's official.  I've been on this  plant for 22 years.  I suppose it will be a good day.  When I get off work at 7am, I plan on going home and cleaning up and getting around for my orientation with Habitat for Humanity.  I guess that's a good way to start out my 22nd year.  Then I think afterwards, my best friend/roommate and I are going to the botanical gardens.  We went a couple weeks ago, but it was still fairly early in the season and nothing was in bloom, so we're hoping it will be a little more interesting this time.  I really love gardening and so I enjoy being around the plants in the botanical gardens.  Its so peaceful there.  And then at some point, I intend on going to the store to get stuff for my birthday party on Friday night ... and then dinner at Chili's.  Is it sad I only chose Chili's due to the fact that Top Shelf Margarita's are only $4 on Thursdays?  Maybe I'll finally give in and have something with fish.  I've been vegetarian for the past 2 years and have really been considering introducing fish back into my diet, I've just been scared. Of what, I don't know.  But maybe tomorrow will be a good day to start that as well. :)  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails