Friday, May 14, 2010

I Guess There's A Silver Lining...

So, its been awhile since I've posted anything.  Not like it matters anyways.  I really need to find something meaningful and informational to post.  But anyways, for peace of mind, a little update. 

I ended up moving back home.  Well, kind of.  I guess you could say, I'm technically homeless.  However, I don't mind.  I usually spend the night at my boyfriend's house, and spend the day at my mom's house.  And about 3 days a week, I stay at the hotel, because I work there anyways.  And because it's so far away, I  really don't want to drive back and forth everyday.  So yes, I'm currently still at my old job, which is over an hour away.  But I'm actively seeking a job at home.  Since deciding to come back home, I've already had two interviews and have another one on Monday.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed, tightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails