Wednesday, April 14, 2010

...And I like long walks on the beach.

So, I guess I should start this blog out with a little introduction...

I am turning 22 this week.  For some reason, the entire 363 days I spent being 21, I felt the need to point out, I will be 22.  Kind of like, I wasn't going to make it there.  I live in Ohio, and that's all I have to say about that.  My father lives in Texas... which seems to be a little more interesting.  In fact, it could be if I was to spend more time down there.  I guess family values aren't really present.  I'm currently going to college as an accounting major.  Nothing too exciting there.  I work in a hotel.. which can be exciting.  I have a hard time understanding why everyone doesn't work at the front desk of a hotel.  Its a perfect job to me.  In fact, I am at work while I type this. 

I don't know if I expect anyone to read this... although I do hope that at least one person will.  I'm sure after this first post, no one will want to.  I'll be the first to admit, that it was a little bland.  I'm sure the next time I feel the need to type something, it'll be something amazing and interesting.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails