Monday, November 26, 2012

OOTD: Monochrome Monday

Monochrome Monday
Pinterest has really been a wonderful thing for me. Because of Pinterest, I really feel like I am becoming a more fashionable lady and I want to share my fashions with the world! :) I don't know if I have the guts to actually go posting pictures of myself, but I did the best I could to duplicate my outfit through the glory of Polyvore!

Should I post my outfits through actual photographs or through Polyvore?
Which would you rather see?
 I was feeling pretty good about my outfit today... at least until I exploded chocolate-covered cherry juice! Seriously, it ended up on my scarf, in my hair... ugh. Anyways...

The shoes and the pants are an exact match. I purchased the shoes from Meijer about a year ago, and they are Fergalicious by Fergie brand. The pants, I purchased last spring at Maurices.

I would love any suggestions you may have about this post. 
What should I do differently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails