Thursday, November 29, 2012

Freakin' Friday #11

bloghopbutton
 
Because I am blogging again, I have started back up with my Blog Hop again. I hope you join and spread the word! I'll also be selecting one featured blog, after this week. 
  • You must follow my blog in order to join the blog hop. It's like going to someone's house and eating their food, but you're not even friends with them! So please, follow me via GFC, when putting your link in the blog hop. Provide the link to your main blog site. One of these days, I'll do a blog hop for more specific sorts of posts, but this one is a general blog hop for meeting new people around the blogging community. 
  • You must put my blog hop button somewhere on your blog. If you're new to this, most people people put theirs in a specific post, but you can put it somewhere else if that's where you keep your blog hop buttons. It just has to be somewhere. 
  • And if I feature a blog, please follow that blog as well. Its kind of like a giveaway by joining, and then reward is being featured. So this last one is not required, but its definitely greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails