Sunday, October 09, 2011

Ladder Decor

If you remember, I picked up a ladder when I went to Barnfest a couple weeks ago. I knew I had been wanting a ladder, but I had no idea what for. I was thinking something along the lines of using it in our future living room to hold blankets on (I am a blanket whore), or in the bathroom to hang decorative towels on.

Here are some pictures I found on Google to inspire me in my future ladder decorating ventures. Which one is your favorite?


Also, the one I got is covered in layers of paint that have mostly chipped off. So I'm trying to decide if I want to keep it as is, or if I want to repaint or stain it. Hmm....

1 comment:

  1. those ladders look pretty cool. you might need to sand it down if you're going to put fabric on it so you don't get snags in your blankets. old chipped paint looks cool, but it's usually scratchy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails