Thursday, February 03, 2011

30 day shred; day 2

Hey everyone! I just wanted to talk about 30 Day Shred a little more. There were some thing I wanted to discuss before, that I completely forgot about…And I wanted to discuss my progress just a little more.

Okay… so if you go back and review my post from Day 1, I went on-and-on about how amazingly hard it was. I would just like to say that today was much easier! I was pretty scared because it was so hard the first day, but I got onto Sparkpeople.com and read some reviews that real people posted. A lot of them said that they couldn’t get through the first day either, but by Day 4 or 5, they had no issue getting through. Whew! I feel much better now.

I will agree that Day 2 was even much easier, considering the fact that I’m still sore from Tuesday. I’ll probably be even more sore now, but that’s okay because that means I know it’s working. I can’t wait to see my progress once my muscles aren’t sore anymore! Maybe I’ll even move up to 5lb. weights in a week or so.

Okay, so some of the things I want to further discuss about the video.

There’s one spot that absolutely pisses me off. During the lunges, Jillian is going over the modified version, and if you look into the background and check out the chick doing the advanced version, she’s taking a break! She’s still living the weights, but she quits doing the lunges! Jillian goes on and on during the video about not taking any breaks, and then I see that. It’s just aggravating.

With that being said, I once again like the rest of the video.

Some of the reviews I’ve read, complain about Jillian not doing all of the exercises. This is my response to that. I don’t mind it because she’s with the two in the back explaining there moves. How many times have you watched a workout dvd and you’re just supposed to figure out how to copy the modified motions? She also takes a couple moments to demonstrate how not to do the exercise, which I find is also very helpful.

Okay… so I’m done talking now. If you’re looking for something to help  you get in shape, I’m hoping these reviews are helping and I definitely recommend that you go out and pick up this DVD. Its only about $5-$10 depending on where you get it. I picked mine up for $9 at Wal-Mart.

Now I’m going to sink in this chair, and never get up because my calf muscles are in a huge knot! Okay, just kidding… I’m going to try a warm shower and some muscle lotion… But I hope you all have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails