Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pureology Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner

Hey everyone!! I wanted to do my first review from the VoxBox that I received.

The product that I have used the most and have enjoyed the most are the Pureology Hydrate System Shampoo and Conditioner.

Like I've mentioned before, this is not the first Pureology product I have used. I have tried another shampoo and conditioner, each from different systems... But I think this may be my favorite from their line. I know from my own experience, each bottle costs about $28 and can be purchased at many salons, as well as Target. I'm not sure if there are any other stores that carry it, although I have a feeling Rite-Aid might have it (But don't quote me on this).

So you might be thinking that this is just a little too expensive for a shampoo/conditioner, but let me tell you... IT IS WORTH IT! My hair feels absolutely great while still in the shower and especially after. The shampoo lathers, without the use of sulfates, and its a really rich, velvety lather. This is probably my favorite aspect.

As for the conditioner, it's extremely thick coming out of the bottle, but it gives lightweight moisture to your hair. I know that a lot of conditioners, especially the cheaper ones, they either over-hydrate or under-hydrate and leaves you with tangled hair. This conditioner does neither.

There are only two downsides that I can find to this product. The first is a matter of preference. I enjoy very scented shampoos and conditioners, because the shower steam really amplifies the smells and its just an overall enjoyable experience to me. The scent of this product is real light and not real fruity or anything. So for some, this may be a good thing. The second is the shape of the bottle. It has a very skinny long neck. Therefore, when you start to run low on this product, you're really going to have to shake the bottle to get the product to run to the lid so that you can use all of it.

But overall, I would recommend using this product, because you will definitely enjoy it. If I were you, I would do some research on the Pureology Systems, to figure out which one would be best for you. They also have PureVolume, SuperSmooth, EssentialRepair, NanoWorks, and Specialty Care.

All statements are of my own free will and were not forced upon me in any way. I would however, like to thank Influenster for supplying the products reviewed in this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails